Just in time for Earth Day, April 22!
- 1 bag sugar cookie mix, plus ingredients listed on package
- 6 drops blue food coloring
- 6 drops green food coloring
- Preheat oven to 375º and line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Prepare sugar cookie mix according to package directions. Divide cookie dough into two bowls. Add blue food coloring to one bowl and green food coloring to the other.
- Pull out pieces from each color and shape into a ball, rolling the dough between your palms.
- Place cookie dough balls onto prepared baking sheets and bake 8 to 9 minutes (try to prevent browning so the green and blue coloring really comes through!).