For this recipe, you will need a slow cooker.
- 10 of your favorite type of apples
- 1 orange
- 2 sticks of cinnamon
- 1 pinch of ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch of ground cloves
- 1 gallon of filtered water
- Wash and peel your apples. Also peel the orange.
- Add apple slices and orange into your slow cooker.
- Evenly add nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves.
- Pour water into slow cooker and leave on low for 8 hours.
- Pour through a mesh strainer into a bowl to remove remnants of apples.
- Use a funnel to pour into a container of your choice.